- American Association of Agricultural Education: AAAE is dedicated to studying, applying, and promoting the teaching and learning processes in agriculture. The goals are to serve as an advocate for improvement of teaching and learning in agriculture; provide a forum to address issues in agricultural education; provide an approach to identifying, prioritizing, and organizing research in teaching and learning; provide opportunities for individual and organizational growth, development, and renewal; provide opportunities to communicate the results of research and other scholarly activities; provide opportunities for collaboration within and outside of agricultural education; and provide for recruiting, inducting, and mentoring people into the profession.
- The Council - The National Council for Agricultural Education is to establish high quality agricultural education programs in America's schools by stimulating: the preparation, retention, and advancement of high quality agricultural educators; the development of programs that prepare students for academic and career success; program innovation and adaptability in response to changing student and industry needs; the use of research-based practices in agricultural education programs at all levels; and expanded opportunities for students to experience high quality educational programs in agriculture.
- Curriculum for Agricultural Science Education - CASE is committed to the goal of improving educational experiences for agriculture students by empowering agriculture teachers. The specific mission of CASE is to: provide a system of curriculum and professional development for teacher change promoting rigorous and relevant student learning opportunities; leverage partnerships with public and private entities to provide resources to teachers and students to facilitate change, and position Agricultural Education to be a solution to academic challenges in secondary education.
- Iowa FFA Association - This organization makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth, and career development in agriculture.
- National FFA -FFA is an intercurricular student organization for those interested in agriculture and leadership. It is one of three components of agricultural education.
- United States AG Ed Listserv: The National Association of Agricultural Educators (NAAE) in cooperation with Purdue University has developed an electronic mail listserv for use by agricultural education teachers, state staff, teacher educators, and others interested in agricultural education. The listserv allows someone to send one message to the listserv and have that message forwarded on to all subscribers to the list. It has capabilities to send text messages and attached files.
This page was updated on November 7, 2016. Please share additional sites/URLs with Lou Howell.