- ACTE: The Association for Career and Technical Education is the largest national education association dedicated to the advancement of education that prepares youth and adults for careers.
- ISBE: The United States Chapter of the International Society for Business Education (ISBE) is the international division and liaison for NBEA regarding international affairs related to business education.
- IACTE: Iowa Association for Career and Technical Education (IACTE) is a collaboration of educators, business, industry, government, advocates and partners, promoting and supporting quality vocational-technical and career education for all through leadership, advocacy, communications, professional development, and partnerships.
- Iowa BPA: Business Professionals of America (BPA) is a national student organization for students enrolled in business, office, and technology education programs at the middle school, secondary school, and postsecondary school levels. This site takes you to the Iowa affiliate of the national organization.
- Iowa DECA: Iowa DECA is a Career & Technical Student Organization which prepares emerging leaders & entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality & management in high schools and colleges around the globe.
- Iowa FBLA (secondary students) - Iowa PBL (postsecondary students): Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lamda (FBLA-PBL) is an organization of young people preparing for success as leaders in business, government, and communities.
- Money as You Grow - this resource for parents, care givers, and educators provides resources and activities to help children learn to become "money experts. The site addresses early childhood, the middle years, and the teen years.
- National Association for Business Teacher Education - The primary purpose of the organization is to promote business teacher education by providing national leadership and services to its member institutions and business teacher educators. Membership is open only to such colleges and universities that offer business teacher education curriculums approved by their respective State Departments of Education for the certification of business teachers. NABTE Institutional Representatives must be current professional members of NBEA.
- National Business Education Association - This organization provides business education professionals current information from their national organization as they prepare students for the ever-changing world of work.
- North Central Business Education Association - This organization is an affiliate of the National Business Education Association (NBEA), the nation's largest professional organization devoted exclusively to serving individuals and groups engaged in instruction, administration, research, and dissemination of information for and about business. This region includes the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin; and the Canadian provinces adjacent to the North Central Region.
This page was updated on November 7, 2016.