- Critical Thinking Skills Scheffer and Rubenfeld identify the skills and provide examples of activity statements that allow students to demonstrate and develop those skills.
- Edutopia provides blogs and other resources for critical thinking. Whether via classroom discussions, analysis of written text, higher-order questioning, or other strategies, learn and share ways to help students go deeper with their thinking.
- Habits of Mind Rubric.doc Adapted from Marzano, Robert J., Debra Pickering, and Jay McTighe, Assessing Student Outcomes, ASCD, Alexandra, Virginia, 1993
- The Institute for Habits of Mind, founded by Dr. Arthur Costa and Dr. Bena Kallick, is an international organization which helps educators, parents, and all who care for children to learn, practice, and infuse the Habits of Mind into their work and their lives.
- Pinterest offers several resources on critical thinking.
- Pinterest offers several resources on Marzano's Dimensions of Learning, including critical thinking.
This page was updated on December 8, 2016. Please contact Lou Howell with additional resources for critical thinking.