Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Olweus is an International Program implemented in over a dozen countries across the world - focused on anti-bullying and anti-harassment. It is recognized by Safe and Drug Free Schools as an Exemplary Program. In addition Olweus is recognized by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention and the Center for the Study and Prevention and Violence (University of Colorado), as one of only 11 Blueprints for Violence Prevention.
- PBIS – Iowa Department of Education Supported by the Iowa Department of Education, PBIS provides schools with the framework and organizational plan to promote and maximize academic achievement and behavioral competence for all students.
- PBIS – Technical Assistance Center This technical assistance center on PBIS was established by the Office of Special Education Programs in the US Department of Education to give schools capacity-building information and technical assistance for identifying, adapting, and sustaining effective school-wide disciplinary practices.
- PBIS – Training Resources PBIS Training resources provides coach and trainer resources, including Multi-Tiered System of Support resources, articles, toolkits, links to manuals, and powerpoint presentation.s
- School-wide Information System SWIS is a web-based information system designed to help school personnel to use office referral data to design school-wide and individual student interventions.
This page was updated on January 8, 2017. Please share additional sites with Lou Howell.