- Problem-Based Learning: Las Cruces Public Schools offers a summary of problem-based learning, including steps for development, presentations, and links.
- Problem-Based Learning: This web site defines problem-based learning as well as sharing a model, goals and objectives, summary of the research, as well as successes and problems with the approach.
- Problem-Based Learning: The University of Delaware offers resources in problem-based learning, including sample of PBL problems in biology, chemistry, physics, and criminal justice.
- Problem-Based Learning: Study Guides and Strategies offers a summary of problem-based learning as well as the steps to "make it happen."
- Problems as Possibilities: Problem-Based Learning for K-12 Education: Problem-based learning (PBL) is an experiential form of learning centered around the collaborative investigation and resolution of "messy, real-world" problems. This book offers opportunities to learn about problem-based learning from the perspectives of teachers, students, parents, administrators, and curriculum developers.
This webpage was updated on January 8, 2017. Please send additional websites to Lou Howell.