Share the contact information of your organization and we will add it to this page. Contact Chris Welch or Lou Howell with URL and brief description.
- ASCD This educational leadership organization, formerly the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, with more than 170,000 members is dedicated to advancing best practices and policies for the success of each learner.
- Iowa Association of School Boards IASB provides information about its Board of Directors, Bylaws, Governance Policies, Vision and Mission Statement, Financial Statements, Board Agendas and Meeting Minutes.
- Iowa Parent Information Resource Center The mission of this organization is to inspire, engage and support parents, schools and communities to improve learning and developmental outcomes for children and youth.
- ISEA The Iowa State Education Association is designed to promote and support quality education, working to make sure that Iowa's public schools remain vital and strong and that Iowa's 500,000+ students get nothing short of the best education possible.
- Iowa Talented and Gifted Association Iowa's association of interested parents, educators and concerned citizens dedicated to meeting the needs of talented and gifted children and youth.
- Learning First Alliance The Learning First Alliance is a partnership of 16 education associations with more than 10 million members dedicated to improving student learning in America's public schools.
- Learning Forward Learning Forward is an international membership association of learning educators focused on increasing student achievement through more effective professional learning.
- School Administrators of Iowa SAI represents educational leaders in the state providing membership application, newsletter, events, legislative news and resource links.
Area Education Agencies
Census and Demographic Data Helpful When Preparing a Grant
This page was updated on July 24, 2016.